Add BumpTransaction event handler (events)
Host: dunxen -
Notes and questions to follow soon!
- PR2089 make it easy for users of LDK to be able to bump the fees of their local commitment and HTLC transactions thanks to anchor outputs and Child-Pays-For-Parent (CPFP) fee-bumping.
- An event handler for the
BumpTransactionEventis introduced covering the cases of a pending unilateral close and HTLC resolution with the
HTLCResolutionevent variants respectively.
- Did you review the PR? Concept ACK, approach ACK, or NACK?
- On which two objects are
Events exposed to a user of LDK? What convenience object does LDK provide to ensure that these events get processed periodically and how does a user specify the action taken for each event?
- Users need to implement one of two
traits in order for LDK to make use of their confirmed UTXOs for fee-bumping in the
BumpTransactionEventHandler. What are these two traits and what are the differences between them?
- What strategy is proposed for LDK to use for coin selection when it is required to do so for fee-bumping? What are some other strategies for coin selection that exist? Are they worth consideration?
- What’s the purpose of exposing