A fortnightly review club for Lightning Dev Kit (LDK) PRs
What is this? A fortnightly club for reviewing LDK PRs at 18:00 UTC every second Tuesday in the #review-club channel on our Discord server.
What’s it for? To help newer contributors learn about the LDK review process. The review club is not primarily intended to help open PRs get merged.
Who should take part? Anyone who wants to learn about contributing to LDK. All are welcome to come and ask questions!
How do I take part? Just show up on our Discord! See Attending your first PR Review Club for more tips on how to participate.
Who runs this? Upcoming meetings are scheduled by LDK contributor ariard. The meetings are hosted by a variety of LDK contributors. See some of our previous hosts.
|25 Oct 2022||»||#1794 DRAFT: Dual funding messages (funding) hosted by ariard|
We’re always looking for interesting PRs to discuss in the review club and for volunteer hosts to lead the discussion:
- If there’s a PR that you’d like to discuss in a future meeting, feel free to suggest it in the Discord channel.
- If you’d like to host a meeting, look at the information for meeting hosts and contact ariard on Discord.
|27 Sep 2022||»||#138 FROST (crypto) hosted by ariard|
|13 Sep 2022||»||#1689 Expose new BumpChannelClose event for channels with anchor outputs (on-chain) hosted by ariard|
|30 Aug 2022||»||#1678 Handle async initial ChannelMonitor persistence failing on restart (tests) hosted by ariard|
|16 Aug 2022||»||#1643 Track in-flight HTLCs across payments when routing (InvoicePayer) hosted by dunxen|
See all meetings.
Other Resources for New Contributors
- Read the Contributing to LDK Guide. This will help you understand the process and some of the terminology we use in LDK.
- Look at the Good First Issues and Up For Grabs list.
- Brush up on your Rust. There are many references available over and above The Book.